Dear all international students,
Greetings from Ningbo University School of Medicine, we hope you have had a nice summer vacation. In preparation for the coming semester, online registration for the 2021 autumn semester for all current students and freshmen will run from 25th August to 29th August 2021 (UTC+8:00). Students currently in China will also need to register at faculty on campus.
Log in using your student ID
1. All International students of Ningbo University have to complete the online registration before 4:00PM August 29th, 2021 (UTC+8:00).
Note: For International students in Mainland of China, completing online registration is one of the requirements for activating NBU Campus E-pass.
2. The on-site registration date for both freshmen and current students in Mainland of China is September 3rd, 2021.
3. Students currently outside Mainland of China cannot return as yet, as such only online registration is required.
4. Students with a travel history to other provinces in Mainland of China within the last 14 days must provide negative Covid-19 test reports within 48 hours upon arrival, while students currently in the medium & high Covid-risk areas in Mainland of China are not allowed to register on site and the on-site registration time will be notified separately..
5. Students currently in Mainland of China will need to provide an Travel Itinerary Card of 14 consecutive days, the Health Declaration Record of 14 consecutive days, a green health code (Ningbo, Zhejiang), Proof of Vaccination (if you have it) and have completed the online registration. With the above, the students will be issued NBU Campus E-Pass and can proceed to register at their faculty.
6. Please continue to pay attention to your safety, follow Chinese Laws & epidemic control measures and respect facts and science, neither spread nor buy into rumors.